What You Will Need to Get Started
- Payment amount
- Mountain West IRA Asset ID (Mountain West IRA clients can find this on the Portfolio > View AllHoldings page in the client portal)
- Mountain West IRA account owner’s name or account number (Mountain West IRA clients can find their account number on the dashboard in the client portal)
- Payment description/identifying payment information
- Name on the bank account (exact name on the bank account you are paying from)
- Bank routing number (checking or savings account you are paying from)
- Bank account number (checking or savings account you are paying from)
- Your name and contact information
How to Use the Online ACH Payment Portal
- Navigate to the online payment portal, https://smartpay.profitstars.com/express/MWIRASPE.
- Elect to make a one-time payment or create a login to set up recurring payments and save bank account information.
- Payment Type: Select ‘Note Payment’.
- Pay This Amount: Enter the payment amount.
- Asset ID: Enter the Mountain West IRA asset ID. The Asset ID (CUSIP) is a unique identifier linked to each asset held at Mountain West IRA. Clients can find the asset ID on the Portfolio >View All Holdings page in the client portal:
- Login to the client portal, https://mwira.accessasc.com/Account/Login.
- Click on the ‘Portfolio’ icon located on the left side of screen.
- Click on ‘View All Holdings’.
- The Asset ID is listed in the in the ‘Asset Name’ column which is below the asset description. Example: (RE*1698MA). Non-Mountain West IRA clients may reach out to the property manager or client to obtain this information.
- Client Name or Client Account Number: Enter the Mountain West IRA client account number or name on the account. Clients can find their account number (account code) on the dashboard in the client portal. If the investment is owned by multiple accounts at Mountain West IRA, please enter information for only one of the owners.
- Payment Description or Collateral for Note: Enter principal and interest amounts, collateral for the note you are paying, or any additional information about the transaction.
- Payment Type: Select ‘Bank’ as the payment type (only option).
- Account Type: Select the type of account you are paying from (checking or savings).
- Name on Account: Enter the name on the bank account you are paying from.
- Routing Number: Enter the routing number for the bank account you are paying from.
- Account Number: Enter the account number for the bank account you are paying from.
- Address: Enter your street address, city, state, zip code, and country.
- Email Address: Enter and confirm your email address.
- Check the ‘Register and Save Payment Information’ box if you would like to save your payment information, view your transaction history, or set up recurring payments.
- Click ‘Continue’
- A 5-business day hold applies to all incoming ACH deposits.
- Payments received by 6pm MT will be processed that day. Payments made after 6pm MT will be processed the next business day.
For any questions or concerns, please call our office at (866)377-3311.